Thursday, March 11, 2010

The kids of my building are positively evil.
They imitate the cuckoo every time it opens its mouth to coo(?) or cuckoo(??),whatever the verb-form is.They do it pretty well too.Convincingly enough for the cuckoo to fly into a rage Every Single Time.It answers at a higher volume,and the kid answers back,and this strange exchange goes on,with bird and mini-man locked in argument with mounting volume,till,I kid you not,the poor bird loses steam and fairly starts sputtering with rage.Ask Ma,if you don't believe me.This really happens.
I want to report the kids to animal rights activists.Frankly,waking up torn between hilarity and outrage and fairly choking with badly-timed laughter is getting to be a bore.

4 comments:

  1. *sheepish smile*..i am feeling guilty now..even i did d same ven i was in 2nd.3rd grade..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found this kind of cute.... :P

    go scold the kids, one day....on second thoughts, bunk, they won't take u seriously!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd be surprised.Hah.They Do.But I'd probably crack up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This happens Everywhere. Even in my neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete